Sunday, February 13, 2011

To My Ex

I never get jelous when i see my ex with someone else, because my parents always taught to give my used toys to the less fortune. :')

A real man doesn't love a millions girls but he love one girl in a million ways.

I'm proud of my heart. It's been played, stabbed, cheated, burned and broken, but somehow still works.

Pain makes you stronger. Tears makes you braver. Heartbreak makes you wiser. So thank the past for a better future.

Never ignore a person who loves and cares for you because one day you may realize you've lost the moon while counting the stars.

Sometimes I wonder if you are my (Once upon a time) or my (Happily ever after).

Forgiving is not entirely forgetting, it's just letting go of the hurt.

Giving up doesn't mean your letting go, It means you've decided to accept it wasn't meant to be.

P/s : Love is like fire. You know it hurts, but you play with it anyways.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Exchange Links