Tuesday, November 23, 2010

I'm Not SINGLE


Well, I finally found the love of my life. 
I fall in love with him even more everyday. 
He's the best thing that's ever been mine
I'm really happy right now to have him by my side. 
Praise to Allah for giving us chance to know each other
I'm so GRATEFUL to You, Allah The Almighty
And I hope this will last long.
Be it my last love. I don't want anyone else. 
He's the one for me! 
I know he love me so much.
He always try his best to make me happy.
A day without him, make me breathless.
To him, if u read my blog please realize that I love you with all my heart. 
Don't you ever ever break me heart okay dear? 
Thanks for your love baby. 
Thanks for everything. 
And I hope that we will love each other FOREVER and ALWAYS! 

And baby, I need you to know that no matter how far we're apart,
You'll always be in my heart.

p/s : I just want to be the girl you talk about.
The only one you couldn't live without.
To be the one who makes your heart beat crazy.
And for you to say to your friends 'SHE'S MY BABY'.

Should I mention his name?
okay then, his name is
MOHD AMIRUDDIN B SALLEHUDDIN



MyHotComments.com
MyHotComments

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Exchange Links